Stay and Pick Experience
- Spend 4 nights in one of our 6 luxury lodges (2 of which are pet friendly)
- Daily complimentary breakfast in our onsite Bistro.
- Complimentary bottle of red wine on arrival
- Be involved in the harvesting by picking the grapes from the vines for as short or as long as you want. On days you pick a complimentary lunch buffet is provided for all pickers.
- Experience the wine making process first hand by watching our wine maker from inside our own winery.
- Ask questions and learn about English wine production from our resident expert.
- Complimentary wine tasting of 6 still wines in our Bistro
- All lodges are self-catering , however, evening meals are also available in our on- site Bistro on Friday and Saturday nights.
- You will receive a case (6 bottles) of the wine you made, shipped to a home address in the UK next year (once bottled). Expected delivery July 2022 and limited to one case (6 bottles) per lodge.
Prices are £999 per lodge based on 2 people.
Lodges sleep up to 4 people, so a supplement of £249 per person will be charged on bookings over 2 people.
Bookable dates second and third weeks of September,
Book now before they are gone. Call us on 01626 770877 or email us at email@example.com
Perfect wedding day
"We chose Old Walls as the venue for our wedding reception as we live in the village. We knew our guests would find the setting beautiful and so convenient with the lodges and plenty of parking, but we had no idea what a fantastic success it would be! The manager was in tune with our ideas and kept good communication throughout the planning process."
Enjoyable vineyard tour
"The whole tour was very informative and entertaining. The guide was very knowledgeable about the vineyard and the wine-making process. The wines themselves were excellent, each of the visitors being given the opportunity to taste them. The adjoining restaurant overlooked the vineyard and the valley of Holmfirth and the breakfast we had was very good. Overall a very enjoyable morning."
Stayed for a 4 night stay with dogs
"We stayed in one of the dog-friendly lodges. It was beautifully modern, crisp and clean. The staff were very helpful and the place was really peaceful and quiet. A very relaxing place to stay and great dog walks on the beaches at Dawlish and Teignmouth. The lodge wasn't big but it was beautifully formed and had wooden floors throughout, as well as a fully enclosed garden so great for dogs. A great place to stay with dogs."
Best Roast Dinner!!
The food was excellent, we had a roast dinner and it was genuinely the best roast I've had in a while. (I went to Rick Steins The Cornish Arms week before for a roast and Old Walls far outshone it!) Lots of quality veg, Yorkshire pudding (even if you order pork) and great cuts off meat. Really love the vibe up here too and on a sunny day I'm sure it would be lovely to sit outside as it has gorgeous views. Wine lovely too!
We no longer accept Buy a Gift, Smartbox or Red Letter vouchers for Afternoon Tea at the Regent's Bistro or Vineyard Tours.